General Information Videos
Videos About General Legal Information
Should I Hire An Attorney?
One of the first questions we usually get from potential clients is “Do I really need an attorney?” Salcido Law Firm gives some pointers in this video to our potential clients to decide if they should hire an attorney.
How Attorney Fees Work
Here’s a brief explanation of how attorney fees are calculated and paid.
Keeping Attorney Fees Reasonable
Every client wants to keep his attorney fees as low as possible. In this video we give you some tips on how to do that.
Third Party Paying Legal Fees
Many clients seek the help of a family member or friend to help pay his attorney fees. This perfectly acceptable, but both the client and the third party payor should keep a couple of things in mind.
There are some special considerations in hiring a an attorney to represent a minor (child). We explain some of those considerations below.
Utah’s Court System
The Utah trial court system is broken down into justice courts, juvenile courts, and district courts. We breakdown their respective duties for you in this video.
Free Case Review
Thank You For Your Support!
SLF competed in the Tempe AZ 140.6 Ironman Race in November 2018 to help fight child abuse. Thank you everyone who supported us in this important battle.
Utah Law Firm Blog
- Who Can Be A Domestic Violence Victim in Utah?February 5, 2020
- Can Someone You Live With Give Your Computer to the Police?January 30, 2020
- Rape Shield in Utah – what it is, prohibits, and permitsOctober 11, 2019
- What is a Lesser Included Offense in a Utah Jury Trial?August 15, 2019
- Does Sole Custody Really Mean “Sole” Custody?May 24, 2019