The information contained on this web site presents general information about the firm and its lawyers and is not intended to constitute legal advice. Any person viewing or receiving information from this web site should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any such information without first seeking appropriate legal advice from an attorney.
Each case is unique and no result or guarantee of outcome is promised or implied.
We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and e-mails. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Therefore, please refrain from sending any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. An attorney-client relationship with Salcido Law Firm PLLC can only be created by a written, signed-fee agreement entered into with an attorney.
If you communicate through this site about a matter for which you are not currently represented, it is possible that your communications may not be treated as privileged or confidential under state or federal law.
Free Case Review
Thank You For Your Support!
SLF competed in the Tempe AZ 140.6 Ironman Race in November 2018 to help fight child abuse. Thank you everyone who supported us in this important battle.
Utah Law Firm Blog
- Who Can Be A Domestic Violence Victim in Utah?February 5, 2020
- Can Someone You Live With Give Your Computer to the Police?January 30, 2020
- Rape Shield in Utah – what it is, prohibits, and permitsOctober 11, 2019
- What is a Lesser Included Offense in a Utah Jury Trial?August 15, 2019
- Does Sole Custody Really Mean “Sole” Custody?May 24, 2019