Need an Expungement for Utah Criminal Charges
Utah allows for the clearing of your criminal record under certain circumstances. We are the Utah expungement attorneys. Call us at 888.337.3235 or 801.413.1753 locally to get your Utah criminal records cleared.
The Benefits of a Utah Expungement
Getting a criminal record expunged is the process of sealing a criminal record after the case has been resolved. Having your criminal record expunged has many benefits. Consider the following:
- Having your criminal record expunged can lead to better job opportunities.
- By having your criminal record expunged you may become eligible for student loans, housing assistance, or other government aid.
- By having your criminal record expunged you may become eligible for professional licenses or certificates.
- You will no longer have to fear or be embarrassed when an employer or anyone does a background check on you.
What can be expunged in Utah?
There are several types of possible records which can be cleared or otherwise expunged including:
- Arrest Record
- Adult Conviction
- Juvenile Conviction
- Conviction Reduction
We are your Utah expungement law firm
Not everyone who has been convicted of a crime is eligible for an expungement of their criminal record. To find out if you are eligible, please call us. You will be able to talk to a Salcido Law Firm attorney to learn your options for clearing your record and starting from fresh ground. When you speak with one of our experienced expungement lawyers you will know within only a matter of minutes whether you are eligible for an expungement. We can tell you over the phone or we can send you to some of our online resources to help you know exactly whether you are eligible. We are ready and willing to help you move forward with a clean record.
There is no need to be haunted by your criminal record any longer. Get Protected! today.
To Learn More About Expungements, Check the Links Below:
Free Case Review
Thank You For Your Support!
SLF competed in the Tempe AZ 140.6 Ironman Race in November 2018 to help fight child abuse. Thank you everyone who supported us in this important battle.
Utah Law Firm Blog
- What is the Proper Venue for a Utah Criminal Case?November 26, 2018
- Admissibility of Polygraph Results in Utah Criminal CasesSeptember 27, 2017
- Modifying an Alimony Award When the Paying Spouse RetiresAugust 29, 2017