1. A Special Notice about Children. Children (under the age of 18) are not eligible to use the Website unsupervised, and we ask that children do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this Website in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parents or guardians.
2. What Information We Collect and How We Use It. When you place an order for products or services we collect certain types of personally identifiable information including contact information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number; and if you choose to provide it, other personal information, such as a credit card number.
We use this information to process requests for products and services by way Of customer support for your guaranteed satisfaction. We also use collected information to communicate with you, such as to notify you (through e-mails and newsletters) about updates to products, to send you order confirmations, or to provide you with important product warranty or safety information.
In addition, we use contact information you provide to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, and to offer you, by means of e-mail or through our newsletter, additional products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
3. Sharing of Your information. Protecting personally identifiable information about our partners and clients is an essential cornerstone of our business. We share and disclose such information only as described below. The Company sends very limited personally identifiable information about you (such as your email address or phone number) to other companies or people: 1) when we determine that the information will be used in a way that will greatly benefit the consumer. We enjoy assisting our clients with the best quality and economical information to assist them; 2) when we need to share your information with third parties, such as banks and credit card processors, to provide the product or service you have requested; 3) in connection with products and services offered by the Company’s business partners and/or companies who work on behalf of the Company to provide a product or service to you; 4) it is appropriate to comply with law; 5) it is necessary to enforce or apply the term and conditions of our Terms of Service and / or other applicable agreements; or 6) it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, or others, which may include the exchange of information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction. In the event that the Company is acquired customer account information may be one of the transferred assets.
Agents and contractors who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect it in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice by, for example, not using the information for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for the Company. In addition, we will share aggregated demographic information with our Strategic Partners. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
4. Our Collection of Personally Identifiable Information Through a Third-party Web Site. To provide you with content and service, we have relationships withmany of the best service and content companies. As a result of these relationships, you can access our website through a third-party Web site. You can recognize most of the Website pages on these third-party sites by looking for the joint branding of the Website and a third-party company. For example, if yo see a logo on the page that says “Powered by the Company,” you are on a co-branded page.
Whenever you provide registration information on a co-branded page, that data may be shared with the third-party site through which you access the Website. If personally identifiable information may be provided to such a third party, we will inform you at the point of collection and provide you with an opportunity to tell us not to share your personally identifiable information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of such third parties, as this Notice does not cover their use of information.
5. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information about our visitors when you visit many of our Web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g. Windows XP or Mac OS X) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., AOL, PeoplePC).
We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our service pages and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze service usage.
6. Legal Process/Disclaimer. We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency’s request.
7. Choices/Opt Out. If you prefer not to receive marketing information or wish to fully deactivate your account information from us, simply let us know by sending a letter via certified mail to the Company at:Salcido Law Firm PLLC 43 W 9000 S Ste B Salt Lake City UT 84070
Please note that even if you chose to opt out of the Company’s marketing, we will continue to send you important service-related communications (e.g., order confirmation or product safety information). However, these are not promotional in nature. To Opt-out of service-related communications you need specify this in writing to the above noted address
8. Cookies. The Website uses cookie technology to improve the quality of your experience. A cookie is a small file that contains information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer’s browser. Cookies store information that a website may need in order to personalize your experience and gather website statistical data. Any time you visit the Website to browse or to read or download information, we collect and store the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (for example, msn.com, aol.com, etc.); the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access the Website; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website. We use this information to measure the number of visitors to areas of the Website, and to help us make the Website more useful and interesting to our visitors. We use information from cookies in the aggregate to analyze for trends and statistics, and then discard it—we do not track individuals, only instances of entry onto the Website.
Some consumers may not know that cookies are being placed on their computers when they visit websites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to advise you when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer.
10. Third-Party Hosting. Company contracts with a third party to maintain and host the Website. Therefore, any information you submit, including personal information, will be placed and stored on a computer server maintained by this third-party host. The third party has agreed to implement technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use.
11. Site Technologies. Company does not provide the technologies used to build the Website, and therefore, neither recommends nor endorses the same. Any information regarding identified technologies, including their capabilities, limitations, and applications, should be sought directly from their manufacturers. Company hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names, or other intellectual property interests of third parties.
12. Security. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. All information submitted is protected by our secure server, which automatically encrypts your personally identifiable information so that it cannot be read while traveling over the Internet.
13. Reviewing Your Information. If you would like to review and update or correct the personally identifiable information that we have collected from you online, or if no longer wish to continue your service with us, simply submit your request via our Contact Us form. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Free Case Review
Utah Law Firm Blog
- Admissibility of Polygraph Results in Utah Criminal CasesSeptember 27, 2017
- Modifying an Alimony Award When the Paying Spouse RetiresAugust 29, 2017