Criminal Defense Videos
Informational Videos on DUI, Drug Charges, and more.
The Arraignment Process
The arraignment is when a defendant in a criminal case has to enter his plea of “guilty” or “not guilty.” Attorney Benny Salcido explains the process in this video.
The Pre-Trial Conference
Attorney Jerry Salcido explains the pre-trial conference process in the Utah criminal court system. If you have a pre-trial conference in the near future, give the Utah DUI and Criminal Defense Attorneys at Salcido Law Firm today at 801.413.1753 or 888.337.3235. You can also email us and we’ll get back to you right away.
Motions to Suppress
Attorney Jerry Salcido explains the Motion to Suppress process in the Utah criminal court system. If you believe you have been the victim of an unreasonable search or seizure, give the Utah DUI and Criminal Defense Attorneys at Salcido Law Firm today at 801.413.1753 or 888.337.3235. You can also email us and we’ll get back to you right away.
Utah Domestic Violence and the Marital Privilege
Attorney Jerry Salcido explains the marital privilege and how it may apply in a Utah domestic violence case.
Free Case Review
Thank You For Your Support!
SLF competed in the Tempe AZ 140.6 Ironman Race in November 2018 to help fight child abuse. Thank you everyone who supported us in this important battle.
Utah Law Firm Blog
- Who Can Be A Domestic Violence Victim in Utah?February 5, 2020
- Can Someone You Live With Give Your Computer to the Police?January 30, 2020
- Rape Shield in Utah – what it is, prohibits, and permitsOctober 11, 2019
- What is a Lesser Included Offense in a Utah Jury Trial?August 15, 2019
- Does Sole Custody Really Mean “Sole” Custody?May 24, 2019