Personal Injury FAQs

Personal Injury FAQs

Utah Personal Injury Attorneys – Your Utah Personal Injury Law Firm

Fortunately, most of us who have been injured by the negligent acts of others are not seriously injured, but many are and they need empathetic, experienced, and competent representation to help them through the difficult process of making sure they recover everything to which they are entitled.  Salcido Law Firm can help, so contact us today by phone (888.337.3235 or 801.413.1753) or email us and we’ll get back to you within an hour.

Below we list some frequently asked question with their answers regarding personal injury lawsuits in Utah.  Contact us for more information.

Do I have a personal injury case?

If you have been injured by the negligent acts of another, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. At SLF we are experienced personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys. We can usually tell you over the phone whether you have a case. Call us today and get protected.

How much is my case worth?

There are several factors to consider when determining how much your case is worth. These factors include past and future medical bills, lost wages, loss of your capacity to earn a living, pain and suffering, emotional distress, etc. At SLF we thoroughly investigate the damages of your case so that you are fully protected.

How much do your services cost?

At SLF, you don’t pay unless we recover on your behalf in your personal injury or medical practice case.  This type of arrangement is called a “contingency fee.”  It minimizes your risk because you do not spend any money on legal services unless you recover your damages.

I was injured in a car accident, what should I do?

It is important to at least consult with an attorney prior to getting in too deep with the insurance companies. If the insurance companies are not treating you fairly you especially need to talk to an experienced Utah personal injury attorney.

Should I provide a statement to the insurance companies?

Prior to giving any statements to any insurance companies regarding your accident, you should consult with Salcido Law Firm.  Statements can be used against you in a legal proceeding and can hurt your chances of recovering what you deserve.

Can they kick me out of a rental car before I am paid?

If the other driver is at fault, the insurance company only has to provide you with a rental car until the time your car is fixed or they make you a reasonable offer on a total loss claim.

Should I sign a medical release form?

Our attorneys will gather your medical records and give the insurance companies the necessary medical records and information. Generally speaking, it is not a good idea for you to sign a waiver because the insurance company will gather all your medical records and may try to use something against you.

The personal injury team at Salcido Law Firm can help you if you have been injured.  Call us at 888.337.3235 or 801.413.1753 and we will give you a free consultation and let you know whether you have a case.