Business Representation FAQs
Utah Business Attorney – Utah’s Start-Up Lawyers
1. I’m starting a new business. Should I talk to a lawyer?
Yes. It is extremely important that small business owners talk to an attorney as soon as possible to ensure that their business and personal interests are protected. The attorneys at SLF can register your corporation, draft your starting agreements, and generally advise you on all of the potential legal issues facing your new company. We can prevent possible headache and costs for you down the road by getting on board with your business early on. Call us today and get your businesses protected.
2. What is the best type of business structure for my company?
Your choice of entity formation affects everything from retirement plans to taxes. The attorneys at SLF can help you determine what is best for the future of your business. Our attorneys take the time to learn about your business and determine the best corporate structure for your company.
Free Case Review
Thank You For Your Support!
SLF competed in the Tempe AZ 140.6 Ironman Race in November 2018 to help fight child abuse. Thank you everyone who supported us in this important battle.
Utah Law Firm Blog
- What is a Lesser Included Offense in a Utah Jury Trial?August 15, 2019
- Does Sole Custody Really Mean “Sole” Custody?May 24, 2019
- How to Make Sense of the Sentencing Matrix in UtahMarch 17, 2019