Free Legal Forms
Free Utah Court Approved Forms
Click any of the links below to access our free legal forms. For more information or to schedule a consultation with an attorney to review with you any of the legal forms provided, call us anytime at 801.413.1753.
- Personal Injury Forms
- Criminal Defense Forms
- Divorce and Family Law Forms
- Bankruptcy Forms
- Business Forms
- Estate Planning Forms
- Protective Order Forms
The purpose of the free legal forms provided on our site is to give individuals who can’t afford to hire a lawyer self help resources they can use for some legal matters. However, everyone should at least consult with a Utah Attorney prior to filing anything in the court. Legal forms should be reviewed with an attorney. The forms provided are not to be considered legal advice by themselves but provided as general information. No Attorney/Client relationship exists with Salcido Law Firm unless the firm and the Client sign a retainer agreement.
Free Case Review
Thank You For Your Support!
SLF competed in the Tempe AZ 140.6 Ironman Race in November 2018 to help fight child abuse. Thank you everyone who supported us in this important battle.
Utah Law Firm Blog
- Who Can Be A Domestic Violence Victim in Utah?February 5, 2020
- Can Someone You Live With Give Your Computer to the Police?January 30, 2020
- Rape Shield in Utah – what it is, prohibits, and permitsOctober 11, 2019
- What is a Lesser Included Offense in a Utah Jury Trial?August 15, 2019
- Does Sole Custody Really Mean “Sole” Custody?May 24, 2019