Salcido Law Firm in the News
Get the latest information on what’s happening in our firm.
Welcome to the news page of Salcido Law Firm. This page includes all the latest news stories involving Salcido Law Firm and our attorneys. For more information about our community involvment, call us anytime at 801.413.1753.
Attorney Chris Salcido quoted in the Salt Lake Tribune.
“Salt Lake City defense attorney Chris Salcido, who represents defendants in drug cases, wrote in his firm’s blog earlier this year that marijuana prescriptions should be treated the same as other prescriptions…”
Read the full article here.
Attorney Jerry Salcido speaks out on the Greg Peterson case.
Attorney Jerry Salcido Testifies in Opposition to Proposed Grand Jury Bill – 2/28/2011
- Attorney Jerry Salcido of Salcido Law Firm testified before the Utah Judiciary Committee in opposition to the proposed grand jury bill that would make it easier for prosecutors to conduct secret and private grand juries. For more information on Jerry’s opposition to the bill check out the story on KSL.com by clicking here.
- Attorney Jerry Salcido was recently named to Utah Legal Elite 2011 as one of the top lawyers selected by other attorneys. This is a great honor and we are very proud of this recognition. Only a few attorneys are selected each year in this category.
Attorney Jerry Salcido of SLF Addresses the Spice issue in Local Newspaper – 10/26/2010
- Attorney Jerry Salcido of Salcido Law Firm tackles the issue of Spice as an alternative to marijuana and discusses the potential problems with its criminalization. To read the article published in City Weekly, click here.
Free Case Review
Thank You For Your Support!
SLF competed in the Tempe AZ 140.6 Ironman Race in November 2018 to help fight child abuse. Thank you everyone who supported us in this important battle.
Utah Law Firm Blog
- What is a Lesser Included Offense in a Utah Jury Trial?August 15, 2019
- Does Sole Custody Really Mean “Sole” Custody?May 24, 2019
- How to Make Sense of the Sentencing Matrix in UtahMarch 17, 2019